• Leadership and DNR‐OHA: 10:00am‐noon (Willoughby Building, 4th Floor conference room)
• Building Committee: 1:30pm‐3:30pm (Silverbow Inn)
• Conservation Lab Group: 1:30pm‐4:30pm (Silverbow Inn)
• Full Staff: 8:30‐10:00am (Silverbow Inn)
• Conservation Lab Group: 10:30am‐noon (Silverbow Inn)
• Community Workshop: 6:30pm‐8:00pm (Silverbow Inn)
• Building Committee: 8:30am‐10:00am (Silverbow Inn)
• Show some exciting imagery right before the legislative session.
• Seek buy‐off on the big formal moves (exterior).
• Seek buy‐off on the schematic floor plan.
• Refine the visitor arrival sequence and experience.
• Publicly discuss the SHPO/site questions and hopefully decisions.
• Kate (Aldrich Pears, exhibit content developer) will be gathering information in the background.
She will primarily be meeting with Jim Simard, Paul, Sorel and Steve. Note that exhibits and digital archives will be key topics at the next meeting in late February or early March.
• Roz Estime (lab planner) will be in town Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning, primarily meeting with Ellen and Scott.
• Kacey Jurgens will be dropping in to meet with various people to discuss specific room layouts.
• The site design team will be working in the background all day Wednesday to discuss site access, drainage, utilities and landscaping.